Saturday, February 11, 2012

Me and my Jenni Epperson's book

Happy weekend everyone!!!

How will you spend your weekend?

Me and my husband just spent an hour in the pool, and just finished our lunch, we decided to stay and relax at home today and maybe end our night again swimming. We love swimming, aside from we get to bond with each other we can also get to exercise.
Weekend is also the time that I can read a lot, books, blogs and also I can able to visit N@W group page.

I knew Jenni Epperson's blog from Sharon Cuneta's website, Jenni is a good friend of KC, she featured Sharon's cooking in her blog, since then I am an avid reader from her multiply until she moved to her new blog. I like her kasi hindi sya maarte, her style is amazingly fabulous, I admire how she handles her time being a mom, wife, friend and a career woman. When she launched her book I told to myself I should have a copy of it, during my 8 days vacation in the Philippines,it was in my itinerary to go to National Bookstore to buy, and before I flew back to Singapore, as soon as the Mall opens I hurriedly go and buy.
Aside from I know I will learn a lot from it, I also want to support her being I am a fan, this is just my way of giving back her generosity. I love everything about the book, from cover to cover is fabglamtastic!!!

Here is a photo of me and my book:




No comments:

Post a Comment