Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Wedding


Im currently reading this book, im done with the first few pages, had to stop to blog. hehehe.
I was at the bookstore looking for something to read when I saw this book of Nicholas Sparks, and bought it right away. My wedding preps is stagnant now funny but I still try to do things related to weddings, even if it's not about great ideas for the wedding day like centerpieces, decors, accessories, but this book will help me to have a happy LIFE with my hubby after the WEDDING.
Mark just got back from thailand and he's here for good na, by the way, we bought matching shirts or love shirts in thailand, post ko sya medyo tamad pa me picturan actually hindi ko pa nailalabas sa maleta ko, 2 week na me nakabalik hehehe,, im thinking of using it for our prenup shoot.

1 comment: